We are seeking farmers and producers from across North Carolina to join the growing number of customers at the Holly Springs Farmers Market. We accept applications all year long. Learn more about us and why you need to be part of our award-winning market. Find links to applications and more information below.
Answers to FAQs:
- We are not currently accepting non-food vendors. If you are an artisan, please contact the Chamber of Commerce at
919-567-1796 for information about the Holly Springs Artisan Marketplace, which operates one Saturday a month adjacent to The Farmers Market.
- If accepted to be a vendor at the HSFM, you must provide proof of liability insurance.
- We do not currently accept food trucks or similar mobile vendors as part of our market. We do occasionally use food trucks for special events; to inquire about availability please email us.
- If you are a Holly Springs resident who plans to run a business out of your home, there is information you will need here.
- It is the Vendor’s responsibility to be aware of and to be in compliance with all permits and license requirements including inspections, proper labeling, etc. Click here to be redirected to information from the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services.
We've added an additional week for Season 13, as well as an option to sign up for twelve months worth of markets! Once you set up your vendor profile in FarmSpread, you'll be able to apply to our market.
|Extended Season Vendor|
|$260||Every Saturday May 4 - October 19,|
PLUS the first and third Saturdays November - April
|Extended Season Bi-monthly Vendor|
|$210||Vendor will be on an A/B week schedule, attending market every other week|
from May 4 - October 19 PLUS both weekend markets each month
November - April
Weekly Vendor (25 dates)
|$190||Every Saturday May 4 - October 19|
Bi-monthly Vendor (12 dates)
|$135||Vendor will be on an A/B week schedule, attending market|
every other week from May 4 - October 19
Seasonal Produce Vendor (6 dates)
|$55||Specialized produce vendors may choose six consecutive weeks|
during their harvest season (eg: blueberries, pumpkins)
|Traditional Season Daily Vendor||$20||Vendor is only present at market on specified date|
|Winter Season Vendor|
|$85||Every winter market, which consists of the|
first & third Saturdays November - April
|Winter Season Monthly Vendor|
|Vendor participates in one market each month November - April|
|Winter Season Daily Vendor|
|Vendor is only present at market on specified date|
|FarmSpread Software Fee|
|Applicable to EACH ACCEPTED VENDOR|
one time per calendar year (May-April)
|Additional Booth Space|
|50% of vendor's regular booth fee.|
Available to produce vendors and meat vendors with freezers.
|One outlet per Vendor (if available); for essential product-related purposes|
Farmers Market Winter Hours (November - April)
Market Vendors |
The fun continues into the latter part of the year and into next spring! We continue to accept applications all season.
Nov. 2018 - Apr. 2019 Farmers Market Vendor Fees
|Full Season Farmers Market Vendor
||The first and third Saturday of November through April|
|Bi-monthly Farmers Market Vendor
||$40||The first OR third Saturday of November through April|
|Daily Winter Farmers Market Vendor
||(Vendor is only present at market on specified day)
Add on fees
|Manage My Market Fee||$15|