Payment Options

Bass Lake in Fall

Utility Bill Payment Options

  • Pay online through our website using your account number.
  • Pay over the phone with a MasterCard, Visa or Discover credit or debit card. Call (919) 557-3925. Press option 1. 
  • Mail your payment to:
    P.O. Box 8 
    Holly Springs, NC 27540
  • Pay in person at Town Hall
    128 South Main St
    • Come to the Finance office located on the first floor of Town Hall and pay by cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
  • Sign up for bank draft by submitting the Bank Draft Form along with a voided check by any of the options listed below. Utility bills are drafted the 21st of each month from a checking or savings account. There is no charge for this service.
  • Sign up for eBill by loging into your utility account and choosing eBill only option.
    • Fax to (919) 557-7407
    • Email
    • Deliver to the Finance Department on the first floor of Town Hall at 128 South Main St.
    • Mail to Town of Holly Springs Finance Department at
      P.O. Box 8
      Holly Springs, NC 27540
This Week

Payment Extension

  • To qualify for a payment extension you must be Utility customer for at least 12 months. If you are unable to pay your past due water bill and would like an extension on the due date, you can call Customer Service by the 14th of the month at (919) 557-3925, press option 8 to set up a payment arrangement over the phone. Payment extensions must be arranged by the 14th of the month either in person at the Finance Department in Town Hall or over the phone.
  • Payment extensions granted require the entire balance due to be paid in full by 5pm on the day before the last business day of the month. If you fail to pay by 5pm on the day before the last business day of the month, you forfeit the agreement, the water will be turned off the same day, and an additional $35 fee will be added that must be paid along with the total balance in order to have water service restored. No second notice will be given. If you fail to honor the payment extension, you will not be eligible for another extension for 12 months.
  • Payment extensions may only be paid by cash, credit card or money order. No checks will be accepted.
  • You also can email or and request this extension via email.